Pike, Smith & Kemp (Thame) - Residential Sales & Lettings :
Why Pike Smith & Kemp?
- An independent firm established in 1947, our clients choose Pike
Smith & Kemp because of our reputation, experience and expertise.
- We strive to combine integrity and energy with a quality, personal
- With our network of offices in Thame, Marlow, Maidenhead, and
Cookham, we offer a wide range of services across the residential,
commercial and rural property sectors, for both investors and occupiers,
providing a large database of potential buyers accessing the all-important
- Included at no extra cost: Rightmove’s ‘Featured Property’ which
means you will appear at the top of searches in rotation with other
featured properties which results in twice the visibility.
- Coverage on Rightmove, Zoopla, PrimeLocation and Pike Smith & Kemp's
- Advertising in the Thame Gazette.
- Quality photography, Floor Plan & Energy Performance Certificate.
- Portfolio Manager – your main point of contact from day one of
marketing through to handover of keys.
- Pro-active selling to our database (not simply relying on incoming
- All viewings accompanied & feedback provided after each viewing.
- Regular marketing reviews plus eight week Manager face to face
- Membership of the OFT approved Ombudsman Scheme.
Pike Smith & Kemp Residential Lettings has established good and trustworthy
relationships with our landlords throughout Counties of Oxfordshire,
Buckinghamshire and Berkshire. With local knowledge, experience and
expertise we offer a very personalised service. So whether you have one
property to let or are a seasoned property investor you can have confidence
that PSK will provide an excellent service. PS&K Lettings is a member of
The Property Ombudsman Scheme.
A thriving, ‘living’ market town in the heart of Oxfordshire at the foot of the Chiltern Hills. Thame is rich in history with mediaeval, Georgian and Victorian architecture. Its iconic boat-shaped high street wraps around the market place and hosts a popular market every Tuesday, a twice-weekly cattle market and regular farmers’ markets.
Thame has unique, award winning shops which share the high street with well-known brands, traditional English pubs selling real ale, Italian, Chinese and Indian restaurants, delightful cafes and tea rooms.
The Town has its own local nature reserve, many public footpaths including the Chiltern Hills, Ridgeway Path and the Oxfordshire Way with outstanding views of the surrounding area.
Thame has an active community with events including Thame Food Festival and the Arts & Literature Festival in Autumn, the Christmas Switch-on event in Winter, in Spring, the 'Music in the Park' music festival, and in summer, the Carnival and Duck Race.
14 miles east of Oxford, 10 miles south-west of Aylesbury, Thame is easily accessible from the M40 Junction 7 and 8. The nearest train station is Chiltern Rail’s Haddenham and Thame Parkway which is on the main line between Marylebone Station, London and Birmingham. There is a regular bus service to Oxford, Aylesbury and High Wycombe (Arriva route 280) and to surrounding villages.
Find out more
Thame Town Council
Request a Free Valuation
Contact the team on 01844 218 258
or visit our offices at 13 High Street, Thame, Oxfordshire, OX9 2BZ
See our Properties For Sale or
To Let on RightMove